CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2014

WRMK Inked Rose...

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the nicer weather that has finally decided to come our way. I know things are going to start to get hectic with graduations, parties and just enjoying time outdoors. I for one can't wait. I have had some free time to work on some layouts so today I wanted to share one with you. For this layout I used the Inked Rose line from We R Memory Keepers. I just LOVE this line, the colors and prints are just amazing. I also took some time to play with my eBosser that I won a few months back...why it took me so long is beyond me, this thing is great!
Products used:
Inked Rose:Butterflies 12x12 Paper
Inked Rose:Triangles 12x12 Paper
Inked Rose:Orange Wash 12x12 Paper
Inked Rose:Words 12x12 Paper
Inked Rose:Striped 12x12 Paper
Inked Rose:Embossed Stickers
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Octagon Die
Craftwell eBosser

No comments: